Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is an age old remedy used for many ailments. We usually like to have a glug of ACV in a glass of water each morning but this is a honey sweetened version that we call “Vinegar Drink”. Learn more about ACV here.
Our families crave these drinks on hot summer days, at the beach or when working hard in the garden. It lifts you a mile! The quantities we use have been fine tuned to meet the tastes of our families, so you could adjust these as desired.
- 1/4 -1/2 cup of Organic un-pasteurised Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Raw Honey
- 1.5 -2 litres of filtered water
- Blend honey and vinegar together.
- Add water and ice.
- TIP – you can have mix of honey and vinegar made up to your taste and simply add to water as you would cordial, when required.