Tahini Sesame Bars
This is a protein rich snack that makes a great lunchbox addition. Works well for picnics and or travelling. This recipe is Paleo friendly (grain, dairy & gluten free). You can make it nut free by eliminating almonds and using more seeds.
- 1 cup of activated sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of activated pepitas
- 3/4 cup of activated almonds roughly chopped (leave out if wanting nut free and use more seeds)
- 3/4 cup of hulled tahini
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Using wet hands, press into a 20x20cm lined baking tin.
- Bake on low (150c) for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and set in fridge.
- Cut into bar sized pieces. Refrigerate.
- You can make it nut free by eliminating almonds and using more seeds.