Strawberry & Cream Jellies
We love it when strawberries are in abundance. These jellies make a yummy and light after dinner treat. They are rich with gut healing grass fed gelatin as well as the probiotic goodness of kefir. We love to pair fruit with a fat to help balance out the sugar in the fruit so these are a perfect combo as well as using the whole strawberry so it still contains the fibre.
- 2 punnets fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cups cream
- 1/3 cup kefir
- 2 Tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Above mix should make 4 cups liquid
- 3 Tbs Great Lakes Gelatin
- Blitz all but 3-4 strawberries in thermo or high speed blender until they are pureed
- Add cream, kefir, maple syrup and combine
- Mix gelatin in 1/4 cup of cold water first.
- Add 3/4 cup boiling water and whisk to dissolve.
- Add to strawberry mix, and combine well.
- Pour into glass baking dish and scatter with sliced strawberries.
- Place in fridge to set.