Thai Chicken Stacks
If you are looking for an easy way to take care of a Royal Breakfast and provide for a nutrient dense lunch in one go then this recipe is for you. Our new Thai Chicken Stacks will do the trick. Served over a bed of sautéed greens and roasted sweet potato, topped with smashed avo and sour cream and cultured veggies on the side, these Chicken Patties make a delicious little stack of goodness. They are nice cold in lunches and would even make a great addition to a picnic hamper.
- 1kg of Chicken Mince
- 1 large red onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teas of fresh grated ginger
- 1 bunch of coriander chopped (or mixture of coriander, mint & kaffir Lime leaves)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tabs of Red Boat Fish Sauce
- Coconut Oil
- Blend onion and garlic in processor to chop really fine.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into small flat patties
- Fry over medium heat in coconut oil
- Ensure that patties cook well and brown on one side before turning. Once they brown on one side they will release from the pan easier.
- Flip and cook on other side until browned and just firm.
- Serve with Avocado Dip, sour cream and fermented veggies.