Choc Creamy Dreamies
How very excited we were when we invented this recipe. A smooth jelly texture, a milky chocolate feel and the healthful flavour of fat from coconut cream. A simple treat providing the added benefits of gelatin. You will please many people with this special jelly treat.
- 100g of Loving Earth Coconut Mylk Chocolate
- 2 cups of coconut cream
- 2 Tbs maple syrup (more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 Tbs great lakes gelatine
- Break Chocolate into pieces and melt in a glass bowl over saucepan of boiling water.
- Stir in maple syrup.
- Combine gelatine with coconut cream in a small saucepan.
- Heat gently over stove whilst stirring until just dissolved.
- Add coconut cream & gelatine to melted choc and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into shallow baking dish (15x25cm).
- Place in fridge and allow to set. Will take about 2-3 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.