Here is a special dessert we have promised you a long time ago! When you have had enough of banana cakes or banana boats why not try a Bananaroon? These little treats were invented by Farmer’s eldest; a hungry, 192cm, 14 y.o. cyclist. This is definitely something the children can make and will enjoy!
- 1 cup of arrowroot flour
- 1.5 cups of almond meal
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large bananas (cut into 5cm lengths)
- coconut oil
- Combine flour and almond meal in a bowl.
- Whisk Eggs with vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip banana in egg yolks and then into flours.
- Shallow fry in coconut oil over medium heat until browned on all surfaces.