These are a delicious and easy treat to make and please that desire for a chocolate fix! No baking required. Rich with healthy fats and protein.
Write a review
- 1/3-1/2 cup of Honey
- 2.5 tbs of cacao powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3.5 cups of shredded coconut
- Gently heat honey, coconut oil and cacao in small saucepan of medium heat.
- Bring to boil and boil for a minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir Almond Butter into chocolate mix until well combined.
- Pour over coconut and mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto baking paper lined tray.
- Place in fridge or freezer to set.
- Store in glass dish in fridge or freezer.
- You can use butter or ghee in place of coconut oil, but they will be slightly softer.
- In cold climates these may stay firm at room temperatures.